Bus Pick Up Locations
The first work day of the 2022 season is Sunday, July 10th. You MUST immediately send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name and bus number in the subject line and confirm you are able to start work this Sunday.
- Click on the bus numbers down below to locate your name on the crew you have been placed on. 95% of workers were placed at their #1 choice.
- Sunday, July 10th will be the first work day of the 2022 season. You must immediately send an email (email@example.com) with your full name and bus number in the subject line to confirm you are able to begin work this Sunday.
- Review the What To Wear / What To Bring section of our website before your 1st day of scheduled work.
- All buses have white signs above the front windshield with the bus number listed.
- During the season, buses that are scheduled to work the following day will be posted by 7pm nightly on the Daily Updates page of our website.
Southeast High School
Bus leaves from the staff parking lot, located on the south side of the building. Enter off 37th St. Bus 3 leaves at 5am!
Southwest High School
Buses leave from the southeast corner of the main parking lot. Buses 3, 5, and 7 leave at 5:15am!
Northeast High School
Bus leaves from the main parking lot, near the football field. Bus 1 leaves at 5:20am!
Lincoln High School
Bus leaves from the south parking lot, next to the baseball field. Lot is on the west side of the baseball field, along Randolph St. Bus 5 leaves at 5am!
Lincoln Berean Church
Buses leave from the east side of the parking lot, behind the trees, by the maintenance shop building. Bus 6 leaves at 5:15; Bus 7 leaves at 5am!
NW 48th & West Adams St. (Airpark)
Bus leaves from the corner of NW 48th and W Adams St. Bus 2 leaves at 5:30am!
Bus Return Times
Text alert bus return times: Text Detasseling2022 to 74121 to opt-in to this service. Messaging and data rates apply.
When buses are posted as working, they pick up at their designated pick up sites regardless of the weather! You are to show up at your pick up site, every day you are scheduled to work, whether it is sunny or storming out. The weather at the cornfields can be totally different from what it is in Lincoln.