Bus Pick Up Locations
CREW LISTS ARE POSTED DOWN BELOW! AFTER LOCATING YOUR ASSIGNED CREW, BE CHECKING THE “Daily Updates” PAGE OF THE WEBSITE TO SEE WHEN YOUR BUS GETS POSTED TO BEGIN WORKING.
- Locate your name based on the location you selected to be picked up.
- Then, begin checking the Daily Updates page daily to see when your bus is scheduled to start work. Report to work when you see your bus listed as starting on the Daily Updates page.
- Bus 2 out of Northeast and Goodrich is the only crew that will receive a direct phone call of when to begin work.
- Review the What To Wear / What To Bring section of our website before your 1st day of scheduled work.
- All buses have white signs above the front windshield with the bus number listed.
- During the season, buses that are scheduled to work the following day will be posted by 7pm nightly on the Daily Updates page of our website.
Southeast High School
Bus leaves from the staff parking lot, located on the south side of the building. Enter off 37th St. Bus 3 leaves at 5am!
Southwest High School
Buses leave from the southeast corner of the main parking lot. Buses 5, 6, 7 leave at 5:15am!
Northeast High School
Bus 2 crew will receive a direct phone call when ready to start
Bus leaves from the main parking lot, near the football field. Bus 2 leaves at 5am!
Lincoln High School
Bus leaves from the south parking lot, next to the baseball field. Lot is on the west side of the baseball field, along Randolph St. Bus 5 leaves at 5am!
Lincoln Berean Church
Buses leave from the east side of the parking lot, behind the trees, by the maintenance shop building. Buses 6 and 7 leave at 5am!
NW 48th & West Adams St. (Airpark)
Bus leaves from the corner of NW 48th and W Adams St. Bus 4 leaves at 5:20am!
Bus Return Times
Text Detasseling2021 to 74121 to 0pt in and receive daily text notification of bus return times. Messaging and data rates apply.
When buses are posted as working, they pick up at their designated pick up sites regardless of the weather! You are to show up at your pick up site, every day you are scheduled to work, whether it is sunny or storming out. The weather at the cornfields can be totally different from what it is in Lincoln.