Attend a drive-thru drop-off after you’ve completed the application

Drive-Thru Drop-Offs

After filling out the required forms and reading each section on this page, attend a drive-thru drop-off to hand in your completed application, including your correct photo ID’s.


Drive-Thru Dates/Locations:

The 2021 season is over! Thanks for all your hard work this summer! We will update this page with drive-thru dates in late March of 2022. 

What You Must Bring


Bring your completed application form to a drive-thru drop-off. Print 1-sided only, complete all signatures and staple in the same order they appear on the website. DO NOT MAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO US!


If you don’t have your current school ID card, driver’s license, passport or learner’s permit, then go to the DMV and have a State ID issued to you. You may also go to the office at your school and see if they can print out another student ID card for you. If you are a current LPS student, you may also go to your school office and ask them to print Synergy Report: STU201 for you to bring to a signup meeting. If you get a printout from your school, the secretary MUST also sign their name on the top of the report. This report must also include your school photo.  NO EXCEPTIONS!

To properly complete the government I-9 Employment Eligibility Form, you MUST have one ID from List B and one ID from List C and bring them with you to a signup.  Bring 2 photocopies (for us to keep) of both the front and back of both documents, even if the backside is blank, along with the originals for us to see. Passports that are expired are not acceptable identification documents.

Our recommended most common forms of identification to bring to a drive-thru are (bring 1 ID from each list):

List B

  • Current school ID Card with photo
  • Learner’s Permit
  • Driver’s License
  • State Issued ID Card [Get from DMV]
  • If current LPS Student: Synergy Report STU201 printed from your school office. Report must have your photo on it. Secretary must sign their name on top of report

List C

  • Social Security Card
  • Certified Birth Certificate


A parent or guardian must attend the drive-thru with you.


You will need to bring your Permanent Resident Alien Card (Green Card).  You will need to bring 2 photocopies of this document. Both the front and backside!


If you know or suspect you may have asthma, consult with your doctor as to whether this job is appropriate for you.  If you suffer from asthma, we require a doctor note from you before you come to a meeting to apply for detasseling.  The note should state that your doctor approves of you participating in this activity.


All applicants (even if you worked for us in the past) must attend a drive-thru to turn in your completed application and your correct photocopied documents!